LP Delivery Professional
Viafield is currently seeking an LP/Propane delivery professional for our growing energy department! Are you a hard worker with a desire to learn and grow in your career? Join our team today!
We are seeking a motivated individual who will be responsible, under the direction of the VP of Energy, for providing high quality delivery of propane and related service to our residential, commercial, and agricultural customers. You will be responsible for your assigned territory, and given the resources to be successful. At Viafield, you will find a team atmosphere committed to safety and excellent customer service and a stable career that offers excellent benefits!
- Promote an environment and culture that focuses on fulfilling the mission and core values of Viafield.
- Model behaviors that support Viafield’s mission and core values to be a trusted advisor to our customers and members.
- Responsible for timely and accurate delivery of propane in an assigned territory.
- Complete service and repairs at the request and recognized need of Customers.
- Installation and upgrading of propane systems.
- Adhere to Propane Industry Codes to ensure proper installation.
- Observe safety guidelines in accordance with Company policy, federal & state safety rules.
- Follow designated delivery routes to minimize and reduce miles driven.
- Perform daily safety checks on all vehicles and equipment and properly document/report any safety hazards immediately.
- Work in a safe and efficient manner, according to Viafield Safety Policy
- Monitor condition, efficient use, and safe operation of delivery and service equipment
- Monitor safety and compliance of bulk propane storage facilities
- Work closely with sales and administration for the smooth flow of desired work processes related to the sales and invoicing of services and products to Viafield customers
- Ensure proper billing for all products delivered.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
- High School diploma
- Three years or more of delivery or customer service experience
- Able to work unpredictable schedule during Fall Harvest season
- Valid Class B CDL with Hazmat & Tanker Endorsement
- Within 90 days of employment
- Maintain CETP certification & attend recertification class every 3 years.
- Provided by Viafield
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this position. Reasonable accommodation may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the functions. While performing the duties of this position:
- The employee is regularly required to talk or hear
- The employee frequently is required to use hands or fingers, handle or feel objects, tools, or controls
- The employee is occasionally required to stand; walk; sit; and reach with hands and arms
- The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds.
- Specific vision abilities required by this position include close vision, distance vision, and the ability to adjust focus
- Able to work in all types of weather conditions including extreme cold and heat.
- The noise level in the work environment is usually low to moderate
This job description in no way states or implies that these are the only duties to be performed by the employee(s) incumbent in this position. Employees will be required to follow any other job-related instructions and to perform any other job-related duties requested by any person authorized to give instructions or assignments. All duties and responsibilities are essential functions and requirements and are subject to possible modification to reasonably accommodate individuals with disabilities. To perform this job successfully, the incumbents will possess the skills, aptitudes, and abilities to perform each duty proficiently. Some requirements may exclude individuals who pose a direct threat or significant risk to the health or safety of themselves or others. The requirements listed in this document are the minimum levels of knowledge, skills, or abilities. This document does not create an employment contract, implied or otherwise, other than an “at will” relationship.